Achieving the Quranic State of Being (QSOB) is the objective of reading Quran. This is a state in which the Reader is fully in tune with Being and will come to understand the reality of Allah. In this series of exercises, we hope to show you how to induce the QSOB. Our methods are not infallible but worth trying anyway as the results are worthwhile.
We will begin with inducing QSOB through the beginnings of chapters. Apart from aya zero (the basmalah formula), the beginnings of chapters prepare us to receive the meanings of its entirety. Thus special care should be take to understand them.
We will continue by looking at Chapter 20 Vs 1-8.
It is interesting to note that the chapter which gives the most comprehensive story of musa begins with Quran itself. The first 8 verses talk about Quran. Please quiet yourself and consider the following:
- Measures of Quran coming to you are not meant to dissociate you from the path.
- It is rather to a reminder for those who focus upon the path.
- This measure is connected to Allah who equilibriates upon His Throne.
- To him belongs whatever is in the skies and the earth.
- There is no god but He and to him belongs the beautiful names.
Focus on these facts in sequence for a few minutes. Think about them deeply and consider their implications. Now open your eyes and focus upon the story of musa.
What is your state of experience?