On methodology of understanding Quran (with Wakas Mohamed, from Free-Minds)
– Introduction to the Dialogue
– Masjid Al-Haram pt 1
– Masjid Al-Haram pt 2
– Masjid Al-Haram pt 3
– Masjid Al-Haram pt 4
– On 2/196
On the authenticity of the Basmalah (with Kashif Shahzada)
On the issue of ‘messenger for all times’ (with Kashif Shahzada)
Answering Critics of Quran
– Does Quran Teach Compulsion?
– Deceptively Simplistic – Analysing the Agnostics’ Critique Of The Quran
– Dictionaries and Grammar: Old Hadith Wine in New Bottles?
Biblical Quranism (with various authors)
– Mecca or Becca article (by Joseph Islam)
– Discussion with Khidr Amari: Introduction
– Discussion with Khidr Amari: Who Are Bani Israil?
– Discussion with Khidr Amari: What is At-Tawraat?
– Quran and Other Scriptures Pt 1 and Pt2
– Quran and Other Scrptures Pt 3 (Was *musa* given The Torah?)
– Quran and Other Scriptures Pt 4 (who was given at-tauraat and al-injeel?)
– Ask Those Who Read The Book Before You – A QG Response
– Is the Sunni Shahadah Shirk?
– The Concept of Intercession in Quran – A QG Analysis
– A Commentary on The Traditional Names of Allah
– Was Quran Revealed Gradually As a Text? The QG Analysis
– Was Quran Revealed Gradually As a Text? Pt 2 – The Musa Connection
– The Position of Quran in Islamic Tradition – Implications
– Reclaiming Anfal-Tawba from The Islamofascists – A Context Sensitive Approach
– Reclaiming Anfal-Tawba from The Islamofascists Pt 2 – The Firaun Connection
– Reclaiming Anfal-Tawba from The Islamofascists Pt 3 – The Light of Allah
– Reclaiming Anfal-Tawba from The Islamofascists Pt 4 – The Link with Quranic Stories
– Reclaiming Anfal-Tawba from The Islamofascists Pt 5 – The Principle of Ibrahim
– ‘Quran is Easy and Clear’ or ‘Not Clear or Easy Enough’ – A QG Reponse
– Relativist Readings –
Pt 1: Should Quranic Laws be Confined to the Past?
Pt 2: The Intuition and the Quest for Objectivity
On the Identity of the Ahl Al-Kitab
On the Identity of the ‘Jews’ in Quran
– Traditional Quranism
A Commentary on the Traditional Salaat (Prayers)
– Pacifist Quranism
Does Quran Teach Pacifism (with Mohamed Shiekh)
– Aastana Group
Part 1: Introduction and Critique of Methodology
FAQs of A Critique of Aastana and Atheist-Materialist-Lingocentric Quranism